Gunn High School
July 19 & 20, 2014
For the 2015 event, please visit
We invite you to join us for the third annual
at Gunn High School
on July 19 & 20, 2014. This high-intensity two-day event focuses on deploying, integrating, and using Google Apps for Education (and other Google Tools) to promote student learning in K-12 and higher education. The program features Google Certified Teachers, Google Apps for Education Certified Trainers, practicing administrators, solution providers, Google engineers, and representatives from the Google education teams.
The California Summit is the flagship summit of EdTechTeam's Global Tour! Each year, this event has more Googlers, more Google Certified Teachers, more sessions, and a bigger community presence. Every year, new workshops, innovative conference features, and fun experiences are debuted at the California Summit. If you're going to go participate in one summit this year, make this the one - and if you've been to another summit, make the trip to Silicon Valley so you can take your learning and networking to another level.
Register now to send teachers, administrators, tech directors, library media specialists, tech support staff, CTOs, and anyone who is interested in finding out more about leveraging Google Apps for Education to support student learning.
Sessions include two keynote presentations, a demo slam competition, and a closing capstone session - plus two full days of informative breakouts, cutting-edge demonstrations, and hands-on workshops led by experienced and knowledgeable professional developers.
- Deployment & Management of Google Apps
- Google Apps Scripts
- Google Apps for Education Certification
- Chromebooks in Education
- Android and Google Play in Education
- Google Maps and Earth Across The Curriculum
- YouTube for Schools
- Google Glass for Learning
- Google Plus for Personal Learning Networks
- 20% Time for Students and Educators
- Google Docs, Google Sites, Google Calendar, Gmail power tips, and... even more!
All presenters are Google Certified Teachers, Google Apps for Education Certified Trainers, Google Employees, or teachers with local success stories!
Open to attendees from around the globe, this summit offers unique and cost-effective advantages for all participants:
- FREE parking and WiFi
- Early bird registration for only $249
- Continental breakfast and lunch with networking time each day.
- Direct access to Google employees and world-class educational technology leaders.
The California Summit sold out in 2012 & 2013!
Be sure to sign up early for 2014!